Ishimwe Dieudonne, also known as Prince Kid, was the director of Rwanda Inspiration BackUp, which was in charge of organizing the Miss Rwanda contest. Together with his attorney, Me Emelyne Nyembo, and maître Kayijuka Ngabo, they demonstrated that the sounds allegedly belonging to Prince Kid had been altered. In opposition to the prosecution’s appeal, Ishime reappeared before Nyarugenge High Court on April 28, 2023. The trial got underway at 3:50 in the morning. The court asked Ishime and his attorneys if they were prepared for trial, to which they replied that they were. Prince Kid provided five arguments in the middle of this case to demonstrate that all the crimes he was raised believing to have occurred were made up. Prince Kid provided five arguments in the middle of this case to demonstrate that all the crimes he was raised believing to have occurred were made up. Prince Kid requested that the court listen to the recording again because not all of what he said was captured. He claimed he is not contesting the vote because it was his, but he expressed concern that it had been altered to serve the interests of those wishing to suit him. The leader of the prosecution (a guy) acknowledged in court that the voices had been altered when given the chance to defend themselves regarding them. According to him, Prince Kid’s voice is the one that has been modified and removed from their requirements. Everyone in the courtroom drowned in shock when it was said because it was the first time the word had been used during the course of the trial. The judge then requested the prosecution to present the original unedited audios once the redacted audios started to make sense. The judge requested that the first unaltered vote be forwarded to the judiciary. The prosecutor (woman), who had previously backed her predecessor, came to her feet and vehemently refuted such claims, asserting that nothing had changed. May 2022 saw the arrest of Prince Kid. On May 11, 2022, he appeared in court for the first time for a hearing about his remand and bail at the Kicukiro Magistrates’ Court. In the end, his case went on, and on May 16, 2022, the court certified that he had been detained for 30 days while the crimes against him were still being investigated. Prince Kid later filed an appeal against that ruling, but on June 3, 2022, the Nyarugenge High Court ruled that Prince Kid should be incarcerated for another 30 days. The trial started in August 2022 and will last till it is over. On December 12, 2022, the Nyarugenge High Court cleared him of the charges against him for coercing another person into having sex with him or her, soliciting or engaging in sex, and consoling someone who had sex-related suspicions. He had spent the previous six months at Nyarugenge Prison, and it was then ordered that he be released right away. He is in court right now because the prosecution filed an appeal after he was found not guilty.
In the Huye district in the Kinazi sector, a recent mine claimed the lives of six persons. The suspects involved are now in the hands of the law, where they are being tried for involuntary manslaughter. Ten people in total were detained when suspicions were raised that they were connected to this mine, and they are currently being tried for offenses relating to these six individuals who were engaged in the mining of precious stones in the Kinazi Sector of the Huye District. The National Criminal Investigation Department (RBI), which made the announcement to the media, claimed that these 10 people are accused of unintentional homicide, abusing the authority granted to them by the law, and illegal mining. Rtd Major Paul Katabarwa, Maniriho Protais, Uwamariah Jacqueline, Nkurunziza Gilbert, Hakizimana Eric, Nshimiyimana Faustin, Iyakaremye Liberat, Uwimana Moussa, Ndayayi sanga Emmanuel, and Matebuka Jean are among those who have been detained. Other individuals, besides Rtd Major Paul Katabarwa, include local government officials and miners who were working together in the mine. The machines were excavating to see if they had missed these people while the victims of the mine were not found, but given the recent days, it’s possible that they are no longer breathing.
After England midfielder Jude Bellingham decided to leave Dortmund at the end of the season and join Real Madrid, the two clubs are getting ready to discuss a fee. Jude Bellingham, a standout for Borussia Dortmund, has decided to join Real Madrid, AS has heard. The England midfielder is getting ready to tell Los Blancos that he has decided that moving to Spain is the greatest move for his career. Real Madrid unwilling to purchase Bellingham for more than €120 million The next step for Madrid will be to negotiate a contract with Dortmund. Before starting to negotiate a fee, Bernabéu officials were anxious for Bellingham to confirm that the Spanish capital was his intended destination. This is a bargaining piece that can help them avoid being drawn into a bidding war with Manchester City, their main rivals in the battle to capture the 19-year-old. Despite the fact that Bellingham is Madrid’s top target, the champions of Spain and Europe are unwilling to pay more than €120 million for him. Madrid will end their pursuit of the player if Dortmund refuses to accept a lower offer; but, they don’t anticipate this to happen. Madrid succeeds in its charm offensive In 2026, Bellingham’s contract at Signal Iduna Park expires. Dortmund wants to keep the young player for at least one more season, but he is set on seeking out a new challenge. The club is beginning to realize that they won’t be able to convince Bellingham to stay as the days pass and the Germans’ anticipated conversations with Bellingham about his future, which were initially due for January, continue to be postponed. Bellingham has been a target for Madrid for a number of months. According to a March AS story, Los Merengues had sent a representative to Germany to meet with the player and convince him to join the team. Bellingham has now picked Madrid over City, who had become the club’s major rivals after Liverpool withdrew their interest, suggesting that the visit was fruitful.Madrid succeeds in its charm offensive In 2026, Bellingham’s contract at Signal Iduna Park expires. Dortmund wants to keep the young player for at least one more season, but he is set on seeking out a new challenge. The club is beginning to realize that they won’t be able to convince Bellingham to stay as the days pass and the Germans’ anticipated conversations with Bellingham about his future, which were initially due for January, continue to be postponed.
On April 27, when Paul Kagame, the president of the Republic of Rwanda, arrived in Tanzania, he was welcomed with flowers and a variety of Tanzanian folk songs at the Mwalimu Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam. A delegation from the Tanzanian government led by Dr. Stergomena Tax, who is currently Tanzania’s minister of foreign affairs and the minister in charge of the East Africa region, welcomed the head of state as well. In Dar es Salaam, the president was departing the airport. After being welcomed by these representatives, they proceeded to the location where the cars were supposed to transport them: the Tanzanian president’s office, where it is anticipated that he will hold future […]
The M23 is purportedly in charge of the Goma-Rushuru route! Unnamed trader from Bunagana recently said to Radio Okapi that M23 rebels are secretly keeping an eye on the Goma-Rutshuru road, despite the fact that it appears the Ugandan army is doing so from a location 20 kilometers to the west of Bunagana City. The trader went on to add that M23 Soldiers, who are dressed in civilian clothes, patrol the road every day, day and night, and that M23 is the organization that is in charge of collecting taxes from all trucks that transport products. “The M23 hasn’t changed, and it still governs the Rutshuru-Goma road,” he declared. Nothing has changed since the EAC forces arrived since every time I transit my goods through M23, M23 is where I pay taxes, and at the Bunagana border, M23 is where the taxes are collected. Although the M23 group claims to have fled and it looks that the EAC Army has moved into these areas, according to information corroborated by the military and the DRC Government, the M23 combatants are claimed to be in possession of all strategically significant places, including the Goma-Rutshuru road. Lt Col Constant Ndima, the governor and director of military operations for North Kivu Province, declared on April 22, 2023, that M23 is lying about having bases in these locations despite having fled. M23 and EAC forces refute the accusation, calling it a rumor given that M23 has already evacuated many places in Rutshuru and Masisi regions. No cars are currently permitted to enter the recently liberated M23 region unless they are being accompanied by the EAC Community Forces, who have continued to maintain control of these areas.
The current conflict in North Sudan is reported to involve three Arab nations: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. After President Omar Al-Bashir’s regime was overthrown in 2019, nations like Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates started providing financial support to the military government headed by two generals, Gens. Abdel Fattah al-Burhan and Mohamed Hamdane Daglo, also known as “Gen Hemedti.”.Due to the interests of each of these nations in North Sudan, including those related to the economy, security, and others, a grant in the amount of $3 billion has been handed to the Government of the Generals. Despite the fact that these nations have divergent objectives in regard to Sudan, some have chosen to get in touch with Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, the head of the Greek Torture, while others have chosen to get in touch with Gen. Mohamed Hamdane Daglo, his deputy. After collaborating to overthrow the Omar Al Bashil government for a while in 2019, Gen Abdel Fattah al-Burhan went to Egypt, while Gen Mohamed Hamdane Daglo went to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates should lend them a helping hand. While in charge of Sudan, these generals traveled to other nations and staged rallies, calling on the military to rejoin the civilian government and denouncing the support these nations are providing the military government with financially. The Sudanese people claim that Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and the United Arab Emirates are supporting the Generals in order to keep the military in charge of the country’s administration. Gen. Mohamed Hamdane Daglo was backed by the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates were said to be involved in the conspiracy that deposed the Transitional Government of Abdallah Hamdok in October 2021 under the direction of Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Burhan and Mohamed Hamdane Daglo. United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia. They demonstrated their support for Gen. Daglo, who is 43 years old and shares the same age as Saudi Arabia’s King Mohammed Ben S […]
A leading producer of mangoes in Africa, Ivory Coast exports approximately 180,000 tonnes of them each year. However, wastage is a major issue, with thousands of tons rotting due to either supply chain and storage failures or a lack of a suitable disposal location. Our sources have more.
Online debate has been stirred by a history textbook for Chinese kids that makes the first mention of the nation’s response to the Covid pandemic. Some people challenge the accuracy of the book’s brief account of the nation’s battle against Covid. Earlier this year, authorities of the Chinese Communist Party proclaimed a “decisive victory” over the virus. Additionally, the nation has been charged with withholding coronavirus data transparency. On Douyin, China’s own version of TikTok, a little video depicting a passage from a history textbook for eighth-graders went viral on Wednesday. The description of the video footage, which was uploaded by a user who looks to be a history teacher, reads: “It’s already written in the history books.” The BBC has obtained a copy of the book, which was written by the nation’s top textbook author and publisher People’s Education Press. The section titled “Changes in Social Life” has the Covid reference. A text box mentioning the “war on Covid” appears next to a paragraph on rising Chinese earnings and lifestyle modifications after the nation opened up in the 1970s. The document states that “Our country adhered to the supremacy of the people and the life…protected people’s life safety and health to the greatest extent.” “We coordinated the prevention and control of the pandemic, and we made significant progress.” China enacted a stringent “zero-Covid” policy shortly after the pandemic began in 2020, enabling authorities to impose lockdowns and send victims to isolation camps. After huge nationwide protests against the policy in December, the majority of the limitations were lifted. The story in the textbook parallels the proclamation of victory over the virus made by Chinese government, although many individuals have questioned whether it is entirely accurate. On Douyin, where the article “History textbook includes Covid response” has been viewed more than five million times, a user asked, “Is there any mention of how it ended?” One user said, “How do you have the audacity to put it in there?,” and another added, “Every single character on that page seems to be mocking our painful three years.” The majority of people’s remarks also illustrated how the pandemic’s duration had passed. The most well-liked remark beneath the clip reads, “We witnessed history.” China claims to have one of the lowest rates of COVID fatalities worldwide. Since the third day of 2020, there have been 120,923 fatalities in the nation, according to figures from the World Health Organization. Despite their being evidence of hospitals and crematoriums being inundated, China has frequently been accused of underreporting coronavirus mortality.
Tuesday night’s live broadcast ended abruptly as it became apparent that President Erdogan wasn’t feeling well. Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the president of Turkey, has halted election campaigning after becoming ill during a live TV interview that was abruptly cut short. He took a 20-minute break and then came back, claiming to have “serious stomach flu” following two days of vigorous campaigning. The election campaign for Mr. Erdogan, 69, is his most challenging to date. Kemal Kilicdaroglu, the principal figure in the opposition, has been selected to represent a coalition of six political groups. He joined other opposition figures in wishing the president a quick recovery. According to recent polls, the contest between the two candidates is close, and Mr. Kilicdaroglu has a decent chance of winning the elections on May 14—with a possible presidential run-off two weeks later. On Wednesday, President Erdogan initially canceled three events […]
Georgina Rodriguez, Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend, has refuted rumors that they are having a relationship problem. Georgina Rodriguez, Cristiano Ronaldo’s girlfriend, has reacted angrily to claims that their relationship is in trouble. Recently, there have been rumors circulating in the Spanish media that Ronaldo is “fed up” with Rodriguez and that the pair is about to call it quits. Additionally, the two recently got into a heated disagreement prior to boarding Ronaldo’s private plane, claims Spanish TikTok singer Abel Planelles. Rodriguez apparently refused to converse with Ronaldo during the flight after the argument, which reportedly took place in front of a large group of passengers. This dispute fueled more rumors. The couple, who have two children, are reportedly on the verge of divorcing because things don’t seem to be going well at home. With a post on her Instagram account, Rodriguez forcefully refuted these rumors. She rarely comments on such things, but she tweeted a picture of the nighttime sky with words from the American musician Romeo Santos’ song If I Die. To counter the speculation, it stated, “The envious invents the rumor, the gossip spreads, and the idiot believes it.” Ronaldo has scored 11 goals in 14 games since going to Saudi Arabia to help Al-Nassr win their first league championship in four years. However, he frequently hears “Messi” cries from opposition supporters, and on Monday, Al-Nassr lost in the semi-finals of the King Cup. With only six games remaining in the season, they are now three points behind competitor […]